Polycarbonate profiled sheeting is a durable and versatile roofing material that is commonly used in residential and agricultural applications. Made from a translucent plastic, this material is lightweight, weather-resistant, and UV resistant, making it a popular choice for buildings that require superior protection against the elements.
One of the key benefits of polycarbonate profiled sheeting is its transparency which is available in a variety of colours, which allows for natural light to filter through the roof and into the building. This can help to reduce the need for artificial lighting.
In addition to its practical advantages, polycarbonate profiled sheeting is also available in a range of colours and lengths making it easy to customize the appearance of a building to suit its surroundings.
Polycarbonate is designed to reduce U.V. radiation, the roofing panels provide a perfect solution for protecting outdoor living areas from the harshest weather and are commonly used on outdoor living areas and pergolas, but are also widely used in greenhouses and other complexes.
Polycarbonate roofing panels look great and offer some hard-to-beat advantages over other roofing choices including:
- Allowing up to 85% of all available light transmitted with a polycarbonate roof compared with other outdoor roofing materials
- V. protection keeping you safe from potentially harmful skin damage
- Greater flexibility makes it an ideal choice for curved roofs
Whether you are looking to construct a new greenhouse or upgrade the roofing of an existing patio or shed, polycarbonate profiled sheeting is an excellent choice that combines durability, versatility, and aesthetics.
To learn more about our products and services, the different profiles available listed below, or to place an order, please contact us today!
- Laserlite 2000
- Laserlite 3000
- SunTuf DIY SolarSmart
Other Popular Products
- Custom Glaze
- Laserlite Multiwall
- Easy Click PC 500 NEW
- Lexan Thermoclear
- Lexan Thermoclick
- Polyrib Multiwall Polycarbonate standing seam
- Sunlite Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheet
- Sunpal Polucarbonate Multiwall System
- Sunglaze Solid Polycarbonate System
- Cool top Corrugated PVC Sheet
- Suntuf Beehive – High Impact Corrugated Polycarbonate Sheet
- EZ Glaze – Solid Polycarbonate Sheet
Please contact us to confirm the availability of the profiles before placing and order.
ASK OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM
Our friendly team are available to discuss your requirements and answer your questions.